About Nine Months
Nine Months has an exclusive antenatal care program which includes Lamaze breathing techniques, relaxation methods, exercises, a session for the to-be fathers, baby care, information through videos, lectures, and advice.
Dr Rita is the Director of Nine Months a fitness programme for expectant mothers and also offers Lamaze Classes online through her website.
- She has been conducting Lamaze classes for over 3 decades now guiding over 30,000 pregnant women till date.
- She has been the Head of Department of Prenatal and Postnatal care at Jaslok and Lilavati Hospitals in Mumbai.
- Dr. Rita Shah is also active in the area of perimenopause and menopause and has been on the executive committee of the Mumbai Chapter of the IMS (Indian Menopause Society)
- She has also served as Treasurer as well as Secretary of IMS- Mumbai Chapter and Jt. Treasurer of the IMS at the national level.
A single session with Lactation Consultant at Nine Months Pregnancy will be able to help mothers the below aspects of breastfeeding:
- How to correct your baby’s latch
- Position your baby correctly when feeding
- To deal with sore or cracked nipples
- Expression and storage of milk
- To deal with common breastfeeding issues such as tongue-tie.
- Low milk supply
- Heavy let downs
Their sessions can be conducted at any of the centers with prior appointment. If mothers are unable to attend our 30 minutes one on one session conducted by Dr Rita Shah, then they conduct a class over video chat.
NM Medicle Center, Summerville
Junction of 14th & 33rd Road
15:00 - 17:00
15:30 - 17:30
No reviews found