Personalizing BabyChakra just for you! This may take a moment!
Important Notice : Mother's milk is best for your baby
In today's industrialized world, our ancient healthy food practices are defeated by highly processed, unhealthy, ready to eat foods. Its time to bring back our lost legacy of traditional food to our new age infants & toddlers.
Introduce your little one, the tasty blend of Sprouted Ragi with Elachi. This wonder grain adds required fiber, calcium and vitamin D in your baby's diet. The nutrition their bones will never forget.
- Made with Organic Ingredients
- 100% Natural, Homemade Baby food
- No Pesticides, No Preservative, No Artificial Colors & Flavors, No Sugar, No Salt, No Milk Solids
- Suitable for 6 months up to 2 years of age. Net weight 300 g
- Traditional and healthy baby food for the new age moms.
- Prepared with utmost care in a hygienic environment.
Sprouted Ragi & Elachi
Directions For Use:
1. Add 50ml of Boiled cooled water to 2 tbsp (appx. 30g) of ''First Folids Sprouted Ragi Porridge Mix'' & make thick paste without lumps.
2. Then add 150ml of water to the mixture.
3. Add required salt or palm jaggery for taste (optional)
4. Place the mixture on stove, stir continuously on low flame for 7 mins.
5. Remove from stove, close and wait till the porridge cools down to room temperature.
1. Infant food should be introduced only after the completion of 6 months upto 2 years of age.
2. Consult your pediatrician before introducing infant food to your baby.
3. World Health Organization (WHO) recommends 6 months of exclusive breastfeeding to babies.
4. WHO recommends no addition of salt and sugar to baby's food till completion of 1 year.
5. Breastfeeding should continue after introduction of infant food.
6. Boiled fruits, vegetables and other family food shall be introduced to baby's diet as per the advice of pediatrician along with infant food.
7. Discard the left over food, Do not reuse it for the baby.