100% Organic & Natural, 0% Saponin, Powerhouse of Protein and Fiber, Helps in body detox, Non-GMO, Raw Vegan, Gluten Free Quinoa was a staple food for the South American Indians living in the high altitudes of the Andes Mountains It was immensely popular because it was one of few crops that could survive in such high altitudes (10,000 – 20,000 feet above sea level) It could withstand frost, intense sun and the often dry conditions that characterized the Andean climate It was also recognized for its superior nutritional qualities For these reasons, it was dubbed “mother of all grains” by the Incas
Age Range : For Mothers
• Quinoa contains all the essential 9 amino acids.
• Quinoa is one of only a few plant foods that are considered a complete protein.
• Quinoa contains almost twice as much fiber as most other grains.
• Increasing fullness helping with healthy weight management.
• Quinoa is gluten-free and contains Iron, B-vitamins, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Calcium, Vitamin E and Fiber.
• It is loaded with many important nutrients.
• It is referred to as the “mother of all grains.
• Antioxidants are substances that help with ageing.
• Quinoa is known to be high in antioxidants.
• Quinoa is high in Iron, which carries oxygen from one cell to another and supplies oxygen to our muscles.