Personalizing BabyChakra just for you! This may take a moment!
Modern dishwasher detergents use chemicals to produce lather, some of which are harmful for both human skin and environment. Chapped hands from doing the dishes are common complaints. Residues of dishwasher detergents on washed plates may result in ingestion of unwanted chemicals with food. Soapnuts are rich in lather producing saponins and are chemical free alternatives for various cleansing needs including dishwashing. They have been used for dishwashing since centuries in many civilizations.
Key Benefits :
• Safe no chemical residues on dishes
• Gentle on human skin, hypoallergenic and pH 5.5
• No more chapped hands from doing the dishes
• Low foam formulation uses less water to rinse off suds
• Ideal for washing baby's bottles and dishes
• Works well on oily vessels
• Adds extra shine to utensils
• Environment friendly fully bio-degradable
How to use:
Take one teaspoon of powder in a bowl
Add 100ml of water
Stir well to make a liquid paste
Use liquid paste to clean dishes