Personalizing BabyChakra just for you! This may take a moment!
The Package Includes following test:
- Urine pregnancy test : This is a home pregnancy test that confirms the pregnancy. The pregnancy hormone (hCG) can be detected in your urine
about 10 days after your first missed period.
- Dating or viability scan : This scan will confirm a pregnancy, give you an estimated due date, tell you the number of babies in the womb and
determines the reasons behind any bleeding or spotting that you may be experiencing.
- Complete blood count : A CBC or complete blood count is a basic pregnancy blood test, done to check the level so different types of blood
cells. The doctor will also test for HIV, thyroid, diabetes or hepatitis B.
- Nuchal Translucency scan : The NT scan uses ultrasound to check your growing baby's risk for Down’s Syndrome (a disorder that causes
developmental delays) and check for possible heart conditions and abnormalities, as well as major inborn heart problems.
- Blood typing : This test checks if the Rh factor is present in your blood. In case you are Rh negative, and your baby is Rh positive, it
can lead to incompatibility.
- Test for STDs and HIV : Pregnant women should be screened for sexually transmitted diseases like syphilis, chlamydia and acquired
immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) as these can cause complications for both the mother and the baby.
- Test for rubella, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, tuberculosis : Rubella infection during pregnancy can cause birth defects, whereas Hepatitis B and
hepatitis C viruses can pass be passed on to the foetus during pregnancy. To reduce the baby’s risk by adequate treatment, pregnant women
should be tested for these conditions.
- Urinalysis : This test may be done multiple times .Your urine may be tested for Red blood cells to rule out urinary tract diseases,
,White blood cells to rule out urinary tract infections, Presence of glucose to rule out diabetes mellitus, Protein levels in early pregnancy and
late pregnancy are compared to assess the possibility of preeclampsia.
- Urine culture : A urine culture is a test that can detect bacteria in your urine. This test can find and identify the germs that cause a urinary tract
- Home visit for blood collection are available.
- Reports can be send across mail
*Note: Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS) test is not included in the package.