1. Instead of eating more than three times a day, eat small amounts of food several times.
2. Chew slowly and properly, do not drink water in between your meals and do not even talk.
3. Do not eat cold immediately after eating something hot or drinking, because a rapid change in your stomach temperature can also cause gas.
4. Drink plenty of water to keep the system clean
5. To improve your digestion, do light exercises like taking a little walk after meals etc.
In most cases, you do not need any treatment to get rid of the gas because this problem is fixed automatically after the birth of the child. Apart from this, there are some home remedies and methods that can help in this problem: -
# Prepare a spoonful of fresh ginger juice, add honey to it to taste. It is an excellent home remedy for stomach gas.
# Soak a handful of fenugreek in a glass of water at night and remove the seeds the next morning. To get rid of the gas, drink this water after drying it.
# Drink a cup of fresh chamomile tea after dinner. It helps to keep your digestive system correct and relieves the problem of gas and flatulence.
Be sure to consult your doctor before adopting any home remedy.
#gas #gastric #gas in pregnancy #remedies for gas #remedy Khushboo Chouhan #soumya