1. Banana - 1 medium peeled
2. Spinach - 2-3 cups
3. Water/ Breastmilk / Formula - as required
4. Date puree can be used for sweetening however do not feed sugar/honey to babies below 12 months
1. Pour water into a saucepan
2. Place the spinach into it until spinach is tender.
5. Put the banana and spinach into a grinder
6. Get a smooth consistency, add water/ breastmilk / Formula - as required
7. Serve in a bowl and feed with a baby spoon.
Note: Breastfeeding is advised until 12 months and beyond as it is a rich source of nutrients for the baby
1. Please consult your doctor before introducing salt/sugar to your baby
2. We recommend avoiding sugar/salt until 1 year
Image courtesy - Google"