1. Barley flour - 2 tbsp
2. Carrot - 1/2 chopped
3. Green peas - 1/4 cup
4. Palak / Spinach - 1/4 cup
5. Sweet Potato - 1/2 cup chopped
6. Water - As required
1. Cook barley in water in a saucepan.
2. Cook the vegetables seperately for 5-8 minutes until tender.
3. Mix the barley porridge with the tender veggies and stir
4. Add the water for the required consistency
5. Serve the porridge lukewarm in a bowl.
6. Feed with a baby spoon.
Note: Breastfeeding is advised until 12 months and beyond as it is a rich source of nutrients for the baby
1. Please consult your doctor before introducing salt/sugar to your baby
2. We recommend avoiding sugar/salt until 1 year
Image courtesy - Google