Today was spaghetti pasta cooked as indian style pasta with turmeric, garam masala, tomato puree.. Followed by pinwheel sandwhich...
Black pepper powder
1. Cut the edges from all four sides of the bread
2. Roll out very thin but gently using the rolling pin
3. Now apply butter, green chutney and sauce to the slices of bread (you can add mayo, peanut butter etc)
4. Take the bread on which you have applied butter and put a cheese slice and sprinkle Black pepper powder..
5. Above that put the green chutney bread slice
6. Now put the tomato ketchup bread slice..
7. Roll it nicely to thin roll
8. Now cut it to slices very gently..
9. Serve with ketchup or dip of your choice...