1. As WHO yesterday nigt declared Covid2019 as Pandemic we better be aware and self safe first.
2.Keep some dry raishon stocked at home like dry biscuits, dry milkpowder, Atta, chawal, dal, cheeni, namak, ghee.
Basic food requirements should be there at the hour of need.
We never know which day is high alert.
3. Wash your hands regularly when at home please use soap and water.
4. Cook food properly, eat more plant based diet.
5.Avoid Social meet ups, avoid visiting malls, movies, picnics in park , kids gatherings in parks.
6. Eat fresh home cooked food.
When you cook use positive affirmations like the cooked food provides us good nutrients and boosts our immunity.
7. Stay at home as much as possible.
The whole World is in it so donot travel by air, train or road.
8.Avoid public transportation.
9.Wear mask and donot just keep the mask anywhere and with dirty hands wear it again,,, not just protect from coronavirus but even from normal cold and flu.
10. Wear season appropriate clothing
11 Keep sipping hot water
eat an amla daily good natural vitamin c.
drink haldi warm milk before bed every night.
12. Donot go to office, school, meets if you are unwell.
13. Inform the school, office about any of your recent travel trips nationally and internationally.
Avoid meeting overseas guest.
14. Learn about self Quarantine and do the same incase of travel or you self suspect your self or your family members by fever, cold, coughing breathing difficulties make sure you go out only to visit the health care provider and back home to your room. Wear mask. keep your bathroom seprate, Use a separate towel, avoid cooking in common kitchen. Family member can cook and message u food is ready u and open d door n pick the plate .
Keep washing your hands and do as advised by your Doctor.
#awareness #prevention #protection . #covid2019 .