Date: 26th May 2020
Timing: 4:00pm - 4:30 pm
Topic: How to Manage Your Personal Finances in a Crisis?
Dipika Jaikishan, Chief Investment Officer at Basis, has spent over a decade in the personal finance industry, and has helped thousands women make the right financial decisions. After her Bachelors in Business Management, she worked with financial planning firms and went on to have a leadership role with wealth tech startup Fisdom. She has conducted over 1200+ financial awareness conversations for over 3 lakh individuals across companies.
- This live chat will cover topics like:
* How do you identify your financial goals?
* How do we fund these goals?
* Basics of saving and investing.
* Ways to take charge of your money.
* Money management strategies.
* Making the right financial decisions.
* The right insurance for you.
* How to calculate how much to save for each financial goal (this is on the Basis app) as I need to give them this key take away on how much to save and priorities goals.