A 5-minute flameless recipe which is not only liked by kids but adults too loved it.... you can make them for your kids lunch or just to make them to satisfy your sweets craving or as a dessert....
Ingredients (for 2 people)
🍀 4 bread slices (as per your preference white or brown)
🍀any flavour jam or spread
1. Roll the bread with the help of a rolling pin
2. Cut the sides of the bread
3. Apply butter on 2 slices and jam on other 2 slices
4. Now place butter slice on top of jam slice
5. Carefully roll both the slices
6. And cut them into small pieces
7. Your pinwheel sandwiches are ready
Hope you all gonna try this easy to make pinwheel sandwiches with just 3 ingredients...... and share your feedback in the comments below 😍😍
🍀 To make it look more good you can use one brown bread and one white bread to make it as it will add colours to your sandwich
🍀 Don’t throw the corners of the bread, you can use them to make bread crumbs for your cutlets , follow #zerowaste .
#quickrecipes #kidsspecialrecipe #tiffinrecipe