Vegetable paneer cutlet is a perfect combination of yummy and healthy food. Along with the goodness of veggies, it also has panner in it which is rich in iron, calcium, proteins, and other nutrients that help meet the daily requirement to support your kid’s growth and development.
1 cup corn (boiled)
2 potatoes (boiled and mashed)
1 small carrot
1 cup grated paneer
How to prepare
- Blend the boiled corn into a smooth paste.
- To a pan take ½ tbsp oil.
- Add the blended corn and the chopped vegetables to it and cook it for about 2mins. (Keep stirring continuously).
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper and mix well.
- To a bowl, add the mashed boiled potatoes, paneer, and the vegetable corn mixture.
- Mix well and divide into small portions for making the cutlets.
- Shallow fry or bake the cutlets (till brown) and serve.
#toddlerrecipe #toddlerfood #seemasays