Headaches are quite discomforting events. Several factors like heat, dehydration, sinus, blood pressure fluctuation, drop in blood sugar, existing migraine, etc can lead to headaches. Where severe and prolonged headaches require medication, mild headaches can be managed at home using these simple tips.
- Sip in plenty of water and healthy fluids like fresh juices.
- Apply peppermint oil to the forehead and massage it gently.
- Massage gently starting from behind the ears and moving down towards the neck.
- Practice simple breathing exercises (pranayama) or meditation.
- Take some rest or sleep for a while in a calm dark room.
- In case of headaches leas by a nose block, add eucalyptus oil to the water and take steam.
- Avoid having fermented foods, acidic foods, alcohol, and aged cheese.
- Avoid tying your hair tight in a ponytail or bun.
Try these tips the next time you experience a headache and see if it works for you the way it does for me.
#headacherelief #headacheduringpregnancy #homeremediesforweightandheight #seemasays