G meei wife ko bar bar miss carage hota region bato plz

Reason aapko unke doctor hi bta payenge tests kar ke...Kai reason ho skte hai...Aap unko gynaecologist se dikhaao..Wo test karenge...Aap torch test k baare me bhi baat karo... Torch k infection k wajah se bhi hota hai.

G maine 6 sal se doc ko dikha raha hu sare teat karaw pR dox aj tak region nai bata paye aise koi test bataye ap jisko karka ke region pata lage

Suggestions offered by doctors on BabyChakra are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by BabyChakra is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Recommended Articles