Easy To Make Chocolate Chip Cookies
My kid has been asking me to make Choco chip cookies from one week. God knows from where he got the love for them but then who can say no to kids.. So finally I tried my hands for the very first time on Choco chip cookies.
1 Cup Maida
3/4 Cup Butter
3/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
1/4 tsp Baking Powder
1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
2-3 tbsp Milk
100 gm Chocolate pieces
- Preheat oven/microwave convection at 180 degrees
- Mix sugar and butter properly
- Add all the other ingredients and start mixing. Add milk slowly as required and make a soft dough.
- Grease the baking tray and place cookies at a distance of 5 cm.
- Bake them for 15-20 min. Check once at 15 minutes by putting toothpick.
- Enjoy the cookies once cooled down.
Also read: Eggless Whole Wheat Cake
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe#Recipe #Biscuitrecipe #Homemadecookies