Kanji is one such drink which is good on stomach as it aids digestion and also satisfies those tangy taste buds.
Here is a quick recipe of this wine colored drink.
- 3 litres Water ( as much you want)
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard seeds
- Rock salt as per taste
- Black pepper as per taste
- Carrot pieces vertically cut
- Half beetroot vertically cut
Mix all ingredients
Keep in the kitchen corner for a day or two for it to get that tangy flavour
Enjoy your Savoury Drink on the Rocks!!
Also read: Chatpata Cravings, Mum-To-Be? Try This
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe
Shshhh.. Let everyone guess, when you hold that glass. Don't tell it's not wine but Kanji.