Eggy Babycorn Canapes
We love making life easy and healthy, so that cooking comes easy for everyone. Now this is a super quick recipe in real. All you need is stir fry some vegetables for 5 mins and add correct seasonings to give the flavor which just makes it stand out.
The interesting mix of vegetable which has taste as well as crunch goes well with boiled egg and off course that completes it as a recipes for breakfast. I love the texture and the flavors which make you ask for more.
Boiled egg: 1 (cut in slices)
Whole wheat Bread: 2 slices
Oil: 1 tsp
Babycorn: 1 boiled and diced
Spinach: 9 to 10 leaves
Garlic: 1 tsp chopped
Green Chilli : 1 chopped
Lemon juice: 1 tsp
Cumin powder: 1/2 tsp
Salt: as per taste
Chat masala: 1 tsp
Black pepper: 1/2 tsp
Green chutney: 1 tsp (optional)
- Heat oil and add garlic and green chillies.
- Next add babycorns, spinach and cook for a minute.
- Now add black pepper, salt, cumin powder, chat masala and lemon juice.
- Toast the bread cut in circles with a cookie cutter.
- Next put a layer of an egg and some chutney on egg and next this mixture.
- Sprinkle chat masala on top and serve immediately.
Also read:Baked Multigrain Beetroot Crackers
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe#Recipe #Healthyfood #Eggrecipe