How to make Sabudana Khichdi at home: Easy Recipe for Navratri
Sabudana Khichdi is usually made during fasting days like navratri. Since, the festive season is starting soon, I am sharing the recipe here:
Sabudana- 1 Bowl (Soaked for 3 hours)
Salt (Sendha namak)
Peanut (roasted and grinded)
- Heat oil in a pan
- Add cumin, hing & curry leaves.
- When they crackle, add chopped potatoes and saute for 2 minutes
- Now, add chopped tomatoes &; green chilli and cook well for few minutes.
- Then add salt, turmeric, chilli powder, garam masala, sugar and coriander and mix well again
- Take out sabudana from water and mix it in the pan.
- Add peanut powder ( you can use half split peanut too) & chopped ginger
- Mix everything slowly & cook for 3 minutes.
- Add lemon juice in it
- Garnish with coriander
Delicious khichdi is ready! Enjoy.
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe
#recipe #festivefood #navratrirecipe