Party Snack: Baked Veggie Pizza Cups
This recipe will not only excite the kids but their parents too. It's cheesy, crispy and no guilt finger food. I have used ready made phyllo sheets in this and they do come out really good. The best part is they are baked, so you can eat it guilt free.
Rest assured, this will be a regular at your home too. So try this recipe today.
- 1/2 cup Paneer/ Cottage Cheese
- 6 Tbsp of Pizza Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Capsicum (finely chopped)
- 1 Medium Onion (finely chopped)
- Salt & pepper as per taste
- 6 Phyllo pastry sheets cut in 4 halves
- Olive oil for brushing
- Feta Cheese crumbs
- In a pan, heat 1 tbsp oil and saute onions till soft.
- Now add capsicum, salt & pepper.
- Add crumbled paneer and keep it aside.
- Take a muffin pan. brush little oil in the cavity. Now, arrange 4 halves overlapping each other creating a pattern. Its okay for sides to come up to the edge..
- Now, spoon in the pizza sauce on the bottom and the edges. Put 1 tbsp of paneer filling above it. (Note: Do not over-fill).
- Top it up with feta cheese. If you don't have feta cheese you can top with any processed or pizza cheese.
- Bake at 200 degree celsius for about 5-7 minutes or until golden.
Enjoy with hot garlic sauce.
Also read: Easy Snack recipe: Schezwan Paneer Pizza
Explore the entire collection of articles: Tasty Recipes For Toddlers#recipe #snackrecipe