Dessert Recipe: Eggless Gulab Jamun Custard
- 4 Gulabjamun
- 2 spoon Custard powder
- 2 cup Milk
- 1 Spoon Sugar
- 2 spoon Pistachios powder
- Heat the milk in a small deep non-stick pan and bring to boil.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Take custard powder in a bowl. Add 3-4 tablespoons milk, mix well, add to boiling milk, whisk well and cook till it thickens.
- Remove from heat and keep warm.
- Line individual short glasses with halved gulab jamuns, put some pistachios and pour some custard mixture on top. Repeat the process till all ingredients are used.
- Insert a gulab jamun in a toothpick.
- Top with some pistachios and place the toothpick.
Also read: Eggless Mango Semolina Cake
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe#recipe #dessertrecipe