Make These Teddy Bear Cookies For Your Tiny Tots
- 2 cup wheat flour
- 1 cup ghee or butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut; or almond powder( as you like)
- 1/2 tbsp cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp beetroot juice(for red colour)
- 12/14 pepper (for eyes)
- 2 cup Salt (for baking)
- Add salt in Cooker and preheat it
- Mix Ghee/butter and powdered sugar
- Beat it till the colour changes
- When it has become fluffy, add wheat flour and mix well.
- Use milk (only if you require to make the dough)
- Divide the dough into 2 parts
- Add elaichi & almond powder in one part and beetroot juice in second part..
- Use almond powder part & beetroot juice part & pepper for making teddy shape cookie..
- Grease a plate and place the cookies in it with some gap.
- Cook till 15 to 20 mins on a slow flame
Lovely cookies are ready.
Also read: Crunch, Crunch! Try These Sooji Cookies
Explore the entire collection of articles: Tasty Recipes For Toddlers