Have You Tried This Healthy Brownie Recipe?
- 1 cup whole Wheat flour
- 1/4th cup Ragi flour
- 1/4th cup Oats flour
- 3/4th cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Curd
- 30 gms Cocoa Powder
- 3 Tbsp or 50ml Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 tsp Baking soda .
- Chunks of Chocolate
- In a bowl add curd, sugar, oil and vanilla essence and whisk it till sugar dissolves.
- Sieve all the dry ingredients in the above mixture and mix them well.
- Grease the baking tray properly or use foil to cover it.
- If the batter is extremely thick, add 1 tbsp of water or milk..the batter will be sticky and thick only but should drop in tray.
- Add chocolate chunks on the top.
- Bake it at 170 degrees for 35-40 mins in a preheated oven.
- Allow it to cool in the pan for 5-10 mins and it’s done.
Disclaimer: The photograph in this article is original and belong to the author. Reproducing it in any form without the permission of the author will not be allowed.
Also read: Recipe For Yummy Chocolate Brownies
Explore the entire collection of articles: Tasty Recipes For Toddlers#tastyrecipefortoddlers