7 Effective Home Remedies For Hair Problems
After delivery, I had a lot of hair fall and my hair had become rough and brittle. I tried some home remedies which made my hair lustrous and strong again.
So ladies, here are some natural ways to get great hair.
For Dry Hair,
If you have dry hair, use egg whites to moisturize your hair.
- Use ½ cup of any egg mixture (egg white, entire egg) and apply to clean, damp hair.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with cool water.
For Dandruff Prone Hair:
The most important reason for hair fall is dandruff and itchy scalp. Therefore, maintaining cleanliness is important.
- Extract some bottle gourd juice and apply it into your hair.
- Keep this solution for half an hour and wash it off thoroughly.
For Shiny Soft Hair
- Prepare a mixture of 1 cup of your daily conditioner and 2-3 tablespoons of honey.
- Apply this mixture evenly on your wet hair.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and wash it off thoroughly.
For Bouncy Hair
- Apply a one to one mixture of warm water and apple cider vinegar to your hair.
- Rinse it thoroughly after 5 minutes to get rid of the Apple Cider smell.
For A Protein Packed Homemade Conditioner
- Mix eggs and yogurt and rub it into your scalp.
- Leave on for five or 10 minutes and then wash it off completely.
For Strong Hair
Use almond oil to treat dry and damaged hair.
- Pour some almond oil in a bowl and heat it for 40 seconds.
- Evenly massage it on your hair.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and rinse normally with shampoo and conditioner using cold water.
For Damaged Hair
- Make a mixture of ½ cup honey, 1-2 tbsp olive oil and 1-2 tbsp of curd.
- Apply this mixture on your hair for 20 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water.
Also, the most effective home treatment for hair care is a healthy diet.
You are what you eat, and what you put into your body will be reflected on the outside.
Explore the entire collection of articles: Beauty & Style#homeremedies #haircare #beautytips #haircaretips