Oreo Banana Shake Recipe
Kids love oreo biscuits & ice cream but not bananas. So, why not make make banana shake with this little twist. Your kids love this shake and consume banana without fuss.
- 2 Banana
- 1 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 9-10 Oreo biscuits
- 2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Ice cream
- Whipped cream
- 1 tbsp Oreo biscuit crushed
- In a mixture grinder or hand blender, add all the ingredients (banana, cocoa powder, milk, biscuits & ice cream) except whipped cream and blend it until smooth.
- Pour it in a glass.
- Decorate it with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle some crushed oreo biscuits on it and serve cold.
Explore the entire collection of articles: Tasty Recipes For Toddlers#tastyrecipefortoddlers