Dessert Alert: Baked Sweet Curd Recipe
This recipe is inspired from a Bengali sweet curd recipe called Mishti Doi. It is simple, easy and quick to make and your kids will definitely like this.
- 400 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup plain curd
- 1 cup milk
- 10 almonds, blanched and slivered
- 15 pistachios, blanched and slivered
- Whisk curd in a bowl. Add condensed milk and whisk again.
- Add milk and whisk again till well blended.
- Add the almonds, pistachios reserving some and well.
- Transfer the mixture into individual bowl.
- Cover with an aluminum foil.
- Place a steamer on high heat and pour in 2 cups water. When the water comes to a boil, place the pots with the milk mixture in the steamer, cover with the lid and steam for 8-10 minutes.
- Take it out of the steamer, remove the aluminum foil and set aside to cool down to room temperature. This is mishti doi.
- Place the mishti doi in the refrigerator to chill.
Cut and serve chilled.
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe#Recipe #Dessertrecipe #funrecipes