Cheese Capsicum Tawa Sandwich
Sandwich recipe is always loved by kids. Creamy cheese and chatpati green chutney makes it more delicious. Try this easy and quick sandwich recipe at home.
- ½ medium Green Capsicum, chopped
- 2 green Chillies
- 4 brown Bread slices, edges trimmed
- 3 tablespoons Eggless mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Sweet corn kernels, boiled
- Butter for spreading
- 4 Cheese slices
- Green chutney
- To prepare green chutney, grind together coriander leaves, broken green chillies, peanuts, salt, castor sugar, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon water and 2 teaspoons sev to a fine paste. Transfer in a bowl.
- To prepare stuffing, take mayonnaise in a bowl. Add capsicum, green chillies, corn kernels and ½ of green chutney and mix well.
- Cut each bread slice into 4 equal squares and spread some butter on one side of each bread square.
- Cut cheese slices into 4 equal squares and place 1 cheese square on prepared bread squares.
- Spread some mayonnaise mixture on top of half prepared bread squares and cover with remaining bread squared.
- Heat a non-stick tawa.
- Apply some butter on one side of prepared sandwiches and place them on hot tawa with butter side down.
- Apply some butter on the top side of sandwiches and toast the sandwiches from both sides till light golden brown.
Disclaimer: The photograph in this article is original and belong to the author. Reproducing it in any form without the permission of the author will not be allowed.
Also read: Smoked Veggies Grilled Sandwich
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe
#funrecipes #recipe #breakfastrecipe #snackrecipe