Dessert Delight: Oreo Icecream Recipe
- Whipping cream 2 cups
- Sweetened condensed milk (400gm)
- Chopped Oreo biscuits 2 cups
- In a large mixing bowl, add the whipping cream and using an electric mixer beat the cream into stiff peaks, which will take about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the sweetened condensed milk and mix well. Fold in the chopped oreos with a spatula. Pour the ice cream into a freezer safe container.
- Top the ice cream with additional pieces of biscuit freeze overnight. Once frozen, scoop and serve. Garnish with oreo biscuits.
Disclaimer: The photograph in this article is original and belong to the author. Reproducing it in any form without the permission of the author will not be allowed.
Also read: Smoked Veggies Grilled Sandwich
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe