Banana & Oats Blender Muffins
An easy to make Banana & Oats Blender muffins; just blend everything in a jar and bake.
I love these kind of recipes, I don’t need to spoil too much of my utensils or kitchen (I have a small one, I am working on that).
My son particularly loves these; these are naturally sweet with no maida. I feel satisfied that I am feeding him healthy snacks and he’s too happy feeding himself.
As for me I like them with a scoop of ice cream, fruit and chocolate chips. Common, its healthy too for your mood.
These muffins do not rise much and will have a heavy inside texture. I made six muffins out of these measurements. Let’s begin with recipe.
- 2 large overripe Bananas( take 3 if they are small to medium size)
- 3/4 cup Oats
- 1/4 cup Honey( if you don’t like adding honey add brown sugar)
- 3 whole Wheat bread slices
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 2 Eggs
- A pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- Milk if needed to adjust the batter consistency (I did not require any)
- Blend everything in a blender.
- Pour in muffin cups. Top with oats, flax seed. Bake at 180°C for 15-20 mins until cooked from the middle.
- Leave it to rest. Take out of the mold.
Enjoy hot or cold!!!
Disclaimer: All photographs in this article are original and belong to the author. Reproducing them in any form without the permission of the author will not be allowed.
Explore the entire collection of articles: Tasty Recipes For Toddlers