Recipe: Choco Fudge Cake
As requested by a few mommies, I am sharing the recipe of the Choco Fudge Cake.
- Cocoa powder - 50 gms
- Butter - 1 cube
- Sugar (preferably Icing Sugar) - 1 cup
- Vanilla Essence - 2 tablespoons
- Marie Gold Biscuits - 1 packet (12-15 in number)
- Chopped Cashews - 10 pieces
- Chopped almonds or walnuts - 10 pieces
- In a bowl, mix cocoa powder and sugar well.
- Add butter to it and boil the mixture for 3-4 minutes until the butter melts down and the consistency of the whole mixture is thick.
- Let the mixture cool down now. Meanwhile, crush the biscuits into medium pieces in a round shape container as shown in the picture.
- Roast the chopped cashew nuts and almonds for some time and add them to the biscuit pieces.
- Now pour the mixture above the biscuit pieces and mix well with the help of a spatula.
- Place it in the refrigerator for about 4 hours. Now take it out and cut on the sides with the help of a knife so that the cake comes out of the container.
- Carefully cut the cake into pieces and serve.
Disclaimer: The photograph in this article are original and belongs to the author. Reproducing them in any form without the permission of the author will not be allowed.