Recipe - Oats Cheela
Oats are rich in antioxidants and are power packed with Fibre, Vitamins, Minerals, Iron and Magnesium. It is a very healthy and nutritious breakfast option for your children. Let us get creative with Oats and try this yummylicious Oats Cheela. Your tot is sure to ask for more in his or her lunchbox.
- Oats - 1cup dry roasted and grinded
- Finely Chopped Onions - 2 small
- Grated Ginger - 1 tsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves - 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Water- 1cup
- Rawa -2tbsp
- Chopped Tomato - 1
- Turmeric powder- half tsp
- Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Oil for roasting
- Curd - 1/4 cup
- Cumin seeds - half tsp
- Chaat masala as per taste
- Mix all the ingredients to make a smooth batter except oil..
- Leave it for 10 mins..
- Heat a flat pan and pour and spread a ladle full of batter.Cover it and let it cook..
- Flip the side and cook till golden brown.
- Serve hot with butter, chutney or sauce and relish it in your breakfast or as a snack.
Disclaimer: The photograph in this article is original and belongs to the author. Reproducing it in any form without the permission of the author will not be allowed.
Also read: Healthy Breakfast Recipe: Multigrain Chilla