DIY-Color Sorting Activity For Your Toddler
This DIY activity will help your toddler
- Develop hand-eye coordination.
- Improve problem solving skills.
- Help in sensory play by means of picking balls and placing in the right order.
- Keeps your child engaged for more time.
- Ice cream sticks
Steps to Make and Play
- Take a cardboard and draw 3-4 ice cream cones and cut the scoops apart.
- Now mount another cardboard to hold the balls.
- Stick ice cream sticks to the cardboard and use different color combinations.
- Help your little one to pick the ball with ladle or spoon and follow the color combinations with the popsicle.
Disclaimer: The photograph in this article is original and belongs to the author. Reproducing it in any form without the permission of the author will not be allowed.