Navratri Special: Raita Just Got A Makeover Recipe With A Twist
- Yogurt(Dahi) Low fat/ Cow Milk: 2 cups
- Roasted Peanuts: 2 cups
- Cucumber: 1 large- grated
- Jeera powder: 2 tsp
- Salt (Sendha Namak): To taste
- Sugar: 2 tsp (optional)
- Coriander: finely chopped to garnish
- Dry roast the peanuts in a heavy bottom non-stick pan or take the readymade roasted peanuts. Once the peanuts cool, coarsely grind them.
- Meanwhile, whisk the yogurt, add the salt, jeera and sugar and whisk together again.
- Take the grated cucumber and squeeze it to remove the water. Add it to the yogurt and mix well.
- Add the coarse peanut mixture and mix well.
Your Dip is ready!
Garnish with coriander and serve it with your Khichdi/Dhokla/Vadas.
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe#recipe #festivefood #navratrirecipe #navratrikenaudin