Veggie Pancake Wraps For Your Picky Eaters
These days, I hear a lot from my friends on how their children are picky eaters . They were surprised to know my children would eat all the vegetables.
My secret behind making them eat healthy food is that I hide vegetables in the food and try to make food interesting for them.
This wrap is one of their favorite snack and I put a lot of vegetables to provide nutrition to them. I am sharing the recipe here, so that you can try it at your home as well.
For the wrap
- Roughly chop all the vegetables available in your kitchen.
- Heat a pan and saute the vegetables in some butter.
- Now, add a little salt and seasonings to the vegetables.
For the pancakes mixture-
- 1 cup besan
- ½ cup oats
- 1/4th cup Rice flour
- 1/4th cup Rawa
- Black jeera
- Red chilli powder
- Water, to make smooth batter
- Coriander leaves, chopped finely
- Mix the pancakes batter thoroughly, so there is no lump.
- Heat a tawa, pour little batter and spread it.
- When it is cooked, flip the side and let it cook on the other side.
- Now, put some pudina coriander chutney, add the mixture we made from vegetables and finally wrap it and lock it with toothpick!
Serve these wraps hot and with tomato sauce.
Also Read: Fluffy Pancakes
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe
#recipe #pickyeaters #healthyfood