Tiffin Recipe: Beetroot & Moong Paratha
As perfect tiffin recipe for kids of any age and once this is packed you can be rest assured of the kid. Most kids are picky and these roll type Beetroot & Moong Parathas comes very handy. Complimenting is the paneer and yoghurt dip to make the nutrition even better. So here is how you can try your hands on this recipe of Beetroot & Moong Paratha.
- Wheat Flour: 1 cup
- Beetroot: 2 tbsp Boiled and pureed
- Curd: 1/2 cup
- Ginger garlic paste: 1 tbsp
- Moong dal: 1/2 cup boiled
- Paneer: 1/2 cup
- Garlic: 2 cloves
- Black pepper: 1/2 tsp
- Salt: as per taste
- Aamchur: 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice: 1 tsp
- Garam masala: 1/2 tsp
- Coriander: 1 tsp chopped
- Cumin powder: 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds: 1/4 tsp
- Oil: 1 tsp
- Knead the flour with beetroot puree, salt, ginger garlic paste and curd and keep aside.
- Heat 1/2 tsp oil and crackle cumin seeds and then add ginger garlic into it.
- Now add the daal with salt, cumin powder and cook till it dries.
- Add lemon juice, amchur and garam masala and keep it aside.
- Now make a dip by making a paste of paneer, curd , garlic and salt.
- Take a small ball of dough and stuff the daal and make a paratha.
- Lightly grease it with oil and cook both sides and serve it with paneer dip.
Explore the entire collection of articles: Tasty Recipes For Toddlers
#recipe #tiffinrecipe #healthyfood