17 May 2018 | 1 min Read
Author | 18 Articles
Planning to take your toddler along on dinner?? Keep these points in mind:
1. Make reservations before hand so you don’t need to wait and make sure to ask about availability of baby chair or else carry a booster chair along..
2. Carry their fav book or portable toy which they like to keep them busy..
3. Make sure they are not very hungry, feed them something before going to dinner..
4. Order finger food to keep them busy..
5. Ask for a pencil and plain paper. They can draw or tear it up but atleast wont run around..
6. Carry extra pair of clothes and some munchings for emergencies..
7. Try to choose toddler friendly restros which has some play area or entertainment stuff.
Have a great family meal!
Also read: What’s Wrong in Being Desi?
Explore the entire collection of articles: Parenting Gyaan