Easy Whole Wheat Flour And Jaggery Ladoo Recipe
It's vacations time and we all want to make variety of food options for little ones. Here’s an instant ladoo recipe and a healthy option to feed toddlers and kids.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (atta)
- 3 tbsp grated jaggery (gur)
- 1/2 cup melted ghee
- 1/2 cup!crushed mixed nuts
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- Dry roast the whole wheat flour in a kadai or in a deep non-stick pan on a slow flame for 7-10 minutes.
- Add the melted ghee, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Switch off the flame, add the nuts and mix well.
- Transfer it on a plate and allow it cool slightly.
- Once cooled, add the jaggery and cardamom powder and mix well using your hands.
- ️Divide the dough into 20 equal portions and shape each portion in between your palms into a round ladoo.
Serve or store in an air-tight container.
Disclaimer: The photograph in this article is original and belong to the author. Reproducing it in any form without the permission of the author will not be allowed.
Explore the entire collection of articles: Tasty Recipes For Toddlers
#tastyrecipefortoddlers #Recipe #Ladoorecipe