Bored your regular breakfast choice. Try vegetable vermicelli.
It is a perfect choice of breakfast or snacks when looking for a break form parathas. Most of us love our paratha with chai in breakfast and it does keeps us full but for a change you can try vegetable vermicelli.
Directions to Make Vegetable Vermicelli:
- 1 handful thick vermicelli that is pre roasted per person(I am making for two)
- Choice of vegetables
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- Handful of french beans chopped
- 2 medium carrot finely chopped
- 1 small capsicum finely chopped
- 1 big potato chopped
- Fresh coriander for garnishing
- salt and pepper as per taste
- little red chili powder just for color
- 1-2 tsp green chili finely chopped or made into paste
- 1 tsp rai/small mustard seeds
- In a pan heat some oil. Add rai/mustard seeds and let it splutter.
- Now add in all the veggies all at once.
- Once the veggies are sauted, add the vermicelli.
- Add around 3/4 steel glass of water.
- Cover and cook. Add more only if more is required otherwise it may turn soggy.
- Garnish and serve with coriander chutney and some hot tea.
Also read: Your Search For The Simplest Sheerkhurma Recipe Ends Today!
Explore the entire collection of articles: Tasty Recipes For Toddlers