These options work well for lunch, dinner or even breakfast. Try these wholesome baby foods for toddlers.
Here's what I do:
Cook the oats and the choice of cereal to a thick consistency and add in the fruit/veg mash. With a pinch of ground nutmeg or cinnamon for seasoning the meal is a real treat. I do not feel the need to add sugar to any of this since all these are all naturally sweet items.
To be served cool:
1. Custard apple + Oatmeal
2. Banana + Oatmeal
3. Melon + Oatmeal
To be served warm: (tip-Baked apple, pear & pumpkin seems to retain more flavour)
1. Apple + Oatmeal + Choice of cereal + Ground Nutmeg or Cinnamon
2. Pumpkin + Oatmeal + Choice of cereal + Ground Cinnamon
3. Pear + Choice of cereal + Ground Nutmeg or Cinnamon
4. Beetroot + Pumpkin + Oatmeal + Choice of cereal
5. Carrots + Choice of cereal + Ground Nutmeg