Navratri Special: Power In A Ball! Laddoos Loaded With Dry Fruits
We Indians need our ladoos everywhere, so here you go.
You can make these ladoos, twist the recipe with any dry fruits of your choice.
- Dates: 1 cup
- Raisins: 4 Tsp
- Apricots: 3-4
- Figs: 8-10
- Almonds: 12-15
- Cashew: 10-12
- Elaichi powder: A pinch
- Roast Almonds and Cashew in a pan.
- Lightly steam all the other dry fruits.(You may omit this step totally if you wish. But they roll better when steamed.)
- Mix almonds and cashew with steamed dry fruits and coarsely grind.
- Add the cardamom powder and roll into ladoos.
- Slightly grease your hand with ghee to roll the ladoos, so it does not stick.
Put it in the refrigerator to set properly.
Isn’t this a wonderful mid-meal snack?
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe
#recipe #festivefood #navratrirecipe #navratrikenaudin