We made a host of snacks but what do you serve it with?
Of course, Chutneys, so here we go.
We are going to talk about 2 chutneys today- Green chutney and Sweet chutney.
Green Chutney Recipe
- Coriander: 1 bunch (approx. 100 gms)
- Green Chilly: 2 (I use the less spicy ones, you may choose to use as per your taste)
- Salt (Sendha namak): To taste
- Jeera powder: 1 Tsp or add roasted jeera.
- Cashew: 4 to 5
- Lemon: ½
- Clean and cut the coriander. Take the stem too! Wash it well.
- Mix all the ingredients in a chutney jar and grind. Add little water to grind into a smooth paste.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Add lemon juice and mix well.
Store it in the refrigerator and serve it as an accompaniment to all your tasty dishes.
- Dates: 100 gms (seedless)
- Jaggery: 50 gms.( Avoid if you don’t eat jaggery during fasting)
- Red chilly powder: 2 Tsp
- Roasted jeera powder: 1 Tsp
- Amchur powder: 1 Tsp
- Salt (Sendha Namak): to taste.
- Lemon: ½
- Wash the dates and mix all the ingredients in a pressure cooker. Cook for about 2 -3 whistles.
- Allow it to cool and then grind it in the mixer into a smooth paste. (Add as much water as needed to grind. I prefer it thick.)
- Add salt and amchur powder, lime juice and mix well.
Your tangy sweet chutney is ready!
Also Read: Navratri Special Kuttu Khichdi, Dhokla and Kuttu, Makhana Kheer, Raita with a twist
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe
#recipe #festivefood #navratrirecipe #navratrikenaudin