1. Oats - 1 cup
2. Red beet - 1/2 peeled and shredded
3. Carrot - 1 peeled and shredded
4. Water/ Breastmilk / Formula - as required
1. Bring water to a boil over medium heat in a saucepan,
2. Add the oats, beets, carrots to the pan
3. Stir and boil then turn heat to low and cover.
4. Cook for 10 minutes stirring occasionally. Let cool slightly.
5. Once cool puree all the 3 until smooth.
6. Add Water/ Breastmilk / Formula - as required
7. Serve in a bowl and feed with a baby spoon
Note: Breastfeeding is advised until 12 months and beyond as it is a rich source of nutrients for the baby
1. Please consult your doctor before introducing salt/sugar to your baby
2. We recommend avoiding sugar/salt until 1 year
Image courtesy - Google"